Jah's Eterenal Feast Days
JAH'S ETERNAL FEAST DAYS
Reading: Leviticus 23
Currently there are many calendars in the world, most of them are religious: Chinese, Hindu, Muslim, Grecian, Egyptian, Yahoodiy (false Jews) etc.
In modern times the religious calendars of the world are used mainly to keep track of religious festivals. They are seldom used in international business. Were you to ask the average Greek, Muslim, Hindu or Egyptian the date by his own religious calendar, he'd probably not be able to tell you unless it was on or close to a religious festival.
The Heathenistic Civil (Gregorian) Calendar
This is the business calendar used throughout the world. Its months (January to December) and its weekdays (Sunday to Saturday) are well known to peoples of every nation. Legal and business documents, cheques, travel tickets, newspapers etc. are all noted with this civil calendar's dates. It is an international calendar, which, through commerce, has captured the attention of the world.
The Heathenistic Lunar Calendar (Yahoodaism)
This is the calendar forwarded by the Yahoodiys (False Jews). They begin the year with the closest new moon nearest to the Vernal Equinox, which is unscriptural. Their years have 13 months every 3 years, which is unscriptural, and their feasts are not set or fixed on the weekly cycle; therefore their feasts move and shift from year to year. They have joined the Christians in hiding the true Almenach of Jah; they also inserted the words “New Moon” in the Scriptures to hide Jah's Scriptural months.
Jah's Almenach is not solar or lunar because He began His Almenach on the First day of Creation with Himself, when there was no Sun or Lunach (moon) created as of yet. Read Genesis 1. However, this article is not about them, and we discuss this astronomical calendar in other articles.
2. JAH'S HOLY ALMENACH (CALENDAR)
Then there is the Holy Almenach of the Jah of Jahzrael (Israel). It is the oldest calendar known to man. It is not the astronomical luni-solar calendar that is used by many; neither does it have 13 months nor does the years begin after the so-called Spring equinox. It was in use in the patriarch Noah's day, hundreds of years before the empires of Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece or Rome were even thought of.
- In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
- And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.
- And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.
Yes, the Almighty Jah's Almenach existed long before any world empire came on the scene. As a matter of fact it began at Creation. More will be said about Jah's Almenach another time.
3. JAH'S FEAST DAYS
The Scripture tells us of certain Holy Feast Days in the Adonay's Almenach. Comparatively few people and in particular - Christians - know of these feasts. Of those who do, many make the mistake of thinking that they are Jewish Festivals. To be sure the original Jahzraelites (Israelites) celebrated these feasts; but, strictly speaking, they do not belong to the Jews or nation of Jahzrael (Israel). They are the Feasts of the JAH!!
They belong to Him and are not of human origin. This is an important truth!
- And JAH spake unto Moshea (Moses), saying, Speak unto the children of Jahzrael, and say unto them, Concerning the FEASTS OF JAH, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are MY FEASTS.
The chapter then goes on to list the various feasts of the Most High. Starting with the weekly seventh day Sabbath (commonly known as Saturday), it proceeds to tell of the 7 annual Holy days of the Most High including one fast, which is the Day of Atonement.
4. ETERNAL MEMORIALS OF SALVATION
JAH'S festivals are eternal Memorials of His Salvation: each and every one recalling some great Holy achievement in the Most High's programme of salvation. Being memorials of Jah's salvation, they will be celebrated throughout eternity by the redeemed host.
- And this day shall be unto you for a memorial: and ye shall keep it a feast to JAH throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance forever.
Leviticus 23:14, 21, 31, 41
- ... it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings…
21 ... it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations…
31 ... it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
41 ... It shall be a statute for ever in your generations:
- For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith JAH, so shall your seed remain. 23: And it shall come to pass, that from one new [month] to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith JAH.
5. FEASTS KEPT IN NEW TESTAMENT (COVENANT) TIMES
From His early youth to the day of His death, the Adonay Jahoshuwah the Messijah kept His Abbah's Feasts. Here is proof.
- Now his parents went to Jahoshalem every year at the feast of the Passover. 42: And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jahoshalem after the custom of the feast
- Then when he was come into Galilee, the Galilaeans received him, having seen all the things that he did at Jahoshalem at the feast: for they also went unto the feast.
- Now about the midst of the feast Jahshuwah went up into the temple, and taught.
- In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jahshuwah stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
- Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jahshuwah, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the Passover?
- And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guest chamber, where I shall eat the Passover with my disciples?
Paul Kept the Feast Days
- But bade them farewell, saying, I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jahoshalem: but I will return again unto you, if JAH will. And he sailed from Ephesus.
1 Corinthians 5:7-8
- 7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even the Messijah our Passover is sacrificed for us. 8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth
- For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus, because he would not spend the time in Asia: for he hasted, if it were possible for him, to be at Jahoshalem the day of Pentecost.
- Now when much time was spent, and when sailing was now dangerous, because the Fast was now already past, Paul admonished them,
The Apostles also observed the Feast of Firstfruits or Feast of weeks, which is also called Pentecost in the Greek tongue.
- And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
6. THE CHRISTIAN HOLIDAYS
In the course of time the Feasts of the Most High were suppressed, abandoned and corrupted by the heathenistic Christian church, which at about the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine was made up of, predominantly Gentile converts.
The Holy Feasts of the Most High were replaced by Pagan holidays which were incorporated into Christian worship and given false Christian names: Sunday, Christmas, Easter, Ash Wednesday, Valentines, the Feast of the Nativity of St John, Halloween, Lady Day, the Feast of the Assumption etc.
All these so-called Christian festivals are nothing more than Pagan festivals in disguise! No amount of ecclesiastical argument can hide the fact that nowhere in Holy Scripture is their observance commanded. They are heathen festivals through and through and the unholy spirit that motivates their celebration is still apparent in our time! Hundreds of years ago these festivals of paganism caused a mighty split in amongst heathens and true believers. That split continues to this day!
However, it is not my purpose to analyze and speak about Pagan festivals. Visit any reference library and you will soon discover the heathen origins of Christendom's popular celebrations. Suffice it to say that most people especially Christians have little idea of how wrong they are, or of how grievous is their sin, when they celebrate Sunday, Christmas and Easter etc.
Woe to them if they continue to do this after learning the facts.
But woe especially to those religious leaders who continue to keep their flocks in blissful and dangerous ignorance. I say again - Woe to them!!
7. THE SIGNATURE OF JAH
The Holy One of Jahzrael has a special identifying Sign, which He places in the minds and actions of His followers. That Sign is the Sabbath days commanded in His law.
- Speak thou also unto the children of Jahzrael, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a SIGN between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am JAH that doth sanctify you.
- Wherefore the children of Jahzrael shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations, for a PERPETUAL COVENANT.
- 4: Hear, O Jahzrael: JAH our Adonay is one JAH: 5: And thou shalt love JAH thy MAKER with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. 6: And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: 7: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 8: And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes..
Ezekiel 20:12, 20
- Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a SIGN between me and them, that they might know that I am JAH that sanctify them…20: And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a SIGN between me and you, that ye may know that I am JAH your ADONAY.
Note carefully that JAH'S Sign (signature) is His Sabbaths (plural). This means more than just the weekly Sabbath. The Weekly Sabbath (Saturday) is like the Most High's initials. To have His full signature in the mind, one must observe all of the seven Festivals and Convocations:
The Feast of Passover or Unleavened Bread
The Waving of the Sheaf
Firstfruits / Feast of Weeks / Pentecost
Day of Atonement
Tabernacles or Ingathering
The 8th Day or Last Great Day
All these Sabbaths, taken together constitute the Sign, the Signature of the Holy One of Jahzrael. That is what the Scripture teaches. Non-believers ignore these facts at their peril.
8. A SPIRITUAL ELECTION COMING SOON
Shortly before the Saviour returns to earth, the whole world is going to be involved in the greatest spiritual election ever held. Multiplied millions of souls will have to decide between the Law of JAH and the law of the anti-messiah; between obedience and disobedience; between the Sabbaths of JAH and the festivals of Paganism. The test will center on the Sabbaths of the Most High, which hang on this command:
- 8: Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9: Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of JAH thy Adonay: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11: For in six days JAH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore JAH blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Observance of the seventh day of the week (Saturday), the Sabbath of JAH thy Maker and the annual Sabbaths listed in Leviticus chapter 23 will test the whole human race when the Anti-messijah makes his appearance; as a matter of fact this test has already begun. As pointed out previously, JAH'S Sabbaths constitute His Signature, His Sign, the special identity mark He places in the minds and actions of His faithful followers.
Jah's followers may not be perfect individuals, but their observance of these Holy ordained Sabbath days will identify them as JAH'S `People of Jahzrael' as nothing else ever will! Remember that fact!
By contrast the inhabitants of the earth will be required to receive the Mark of the Beast, the Signature of Satan, the deadly Festivals of Paganism, which the world so eagerly celebrates in place of the Sabbaths of the Most High. The peoples of the world will have to choose between these two options:
The Most High's Seal & Signature
... His Law & Sabbath Days
The Mark of the Beast ...
the festivals of Paganism and other aspects.
Economic Sanctions (not being allowed to buy and sell in the markets of the world) will be used against those who refuse to receive the Mark of the Beast:
- And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Sad to say, most people will accept the Beast's Mark without a qualm in preference to the Sabbaths of JAH. After all, these are the days they normally keep anyway.
9. HOW TO KEEP THE FEASTS
JAH'S Annual Holy days are regular days of the week, which no work, other than the preparation of food, should be undertaken.
- And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.
A holy convocation, incidentally, is a commanded assembly, which means `compulsory attendance.' This means that unless you're working in some life-saving job, where failure to work could result in someone dying (i.e. doctors, nurses, ambulance or fire services etc.) attendance at these holy convocations is compulsory!
The Most High's Feasts are days of rejoicing in that they celebrate His mightiest acts in the Programme of Salvation.
- And kept the feast of unleavened bread seven days with joy: for JAH had made them joyful, and turned the heart of the king of Assyria unto them, to strengthen their hands in the work of the house of JAH, the JAH of Jahzrael
- Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our JAH: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of JAH is your strength.
Though there are many man-made calendars in existence today, the one that has gained the attention of the world is the Gregorian Calendar
. It is the one used in every office of the civilized world.
The oldest calendar however, is the Holy Almenach of the JAH of Jahzrael. No one else on the planet has it except the Zion Assembly, of which we forward.
It was in existence before Noah's flood, before the Babylonian, Egyptian, Persian, Grecian and Roman empires came on the scene.
There are certain Appointed Sabbaths
mentioned in the Holy Almenach. They belong to JAH
the Holy One of Jahzrael. They are not abolished feasts;
they are the feasts of JAH thy Maker.
The Feasts of JAH are Memorials of His Salvation;
each and every one being a reminder of Jah's great acts in the programme of salvation.
These weekly and annual Sabbaths were all kept holy by the Saviour,
the Apostles (including Paul) and the early assembly. All true believers in the JAH of the Scripture should keep them.
were introduced into the assembly in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th centuries, when multitudes of semi-converted heathenistic Gentiles began to falsely profess the Messijah. The festivals of Christmas, Ash Wednesday, Easter, Halloween
worship are all adopted from paganism. These have no Scriptural backing whatsoever.
The Sabbaths of JAH constitute His Sign, His signature
on the human mind.
Pagan festivals constitute the Mark of the Beast,
the Signature of Satan. In an end-time spiritual election all mankind will be required to choose between JAH'S Sign and the Beast's Mark.
The Sabbaths of the Almighty are rest days on which holy convocations
(commanded assemblies) are held. Failure to keep the Sabbaths of JAH is a dangerous and sinful thing. The only work permitted is the preparation of food for the Feasts and life-saving activity. No servile work
(physical labour and business activity) is allowed.
May the Almighty grant us all the wisdom to recognize these facts and the courage and power to act upon them.
For more info contact:
The Mount Zijon Assembly of Jah
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT:
5 Kanarick Crescent
M3M 1P3 Canada