Jah's New Earth
THE NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH
The Funk & Wagnalls, Standard College Dictionary defines the word “Universe” as: 1 - The aggregate (sum) of all existing things; the whole creation embracing all celestial bodies and all of space; the cosmos.
Although the word Universe is not in the Scriptures, the terms “Heaven and Earth” are used to describe all of Jah's Creation. This includes everything that exists, whether they are the things we can see and know or the things we cannot see. It is by Jah The Maker that all things in the Universe exist.
- For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
- In the beginning Jah created the heaven and the earth.
This present Universe, which includes Heavens and the Earth and all that are in them are scheduled to be destroyed by eternal fire.
2 Peter 3:7
- But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of unrighteous men.
Please take heed and seriously consider that all that we can presently see in the Heavens with the naked eye as well as the Earth will be burned with fire and dissolved with fervent heat.
2 Peter 3:10
- But the day of Jah will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 - Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all Holy conversation and righteousness, 12 - Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of Jah, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
So those who faithfully keep Jah's commandments, ordinances and statutes and the testimony of the Adonay Jahoshuwah the Messijah (Messiah) will also look for the New Heavens and the New Earth that Jah had promised unto us.
2 Peter 3:13
- Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
This promise can be found in the mouth of the Old Covenant (Testament) Prophet Isaijah (Isaiah).
- For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
- For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith Jah, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Bear in mind that the destruction of the present Heavens and Earth will occur after the Great Day of Judgement; and the next event in the Diary of the Almighty is the Creation of the new universe!!
Rev. 21:1 - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2: And I John saw the Holy City, New Jahoshalem, coming down from Jah out of Heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3: And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of Jah is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and Jah himself shall be with them, and be their Adonay. 4: And Jah shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5: And He that sat upon the Throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6: And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7: He that overcometh shall inherit All Things; and I will be his Abbah, and he shall be my son. 8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death
Did you notice that in the New Earth, the scripture says there will be no more sea? With two thirds of the earth presently being covered with waters, imagine how much land would be available for the Jahzarenes (Nazarenes or Saints) to inhabit; certainly more than enough for all of Jah's children.
It is not possible to imagine, far less describe, the glory and bliss of a new Earth. The finest scenes on this planet and our happiest moments are as nothing when compared to the Paradise to come. The New Earth will be a wonder to behold and a glory to live on. No one can afford to miss it! You must make sure you and your loved ones are there. Your invitation to that Eternal Paradise has all the guarantees of the Word of JAH!
The Most High sent His only begotten Ben (Son) to die for your sins, so that you might accept His offer of Everlasting Life in that New Universe. Accept His offer before it is eternally too late! The apostle Paul summarizes in 1 Cor.2:9 the prospect of living in Paradise for all time with these wonderful words:
But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard,
neither have entered into the heart of man,
the things which Jah hath prepared for them that love him.
The Scriptures begin with the record of a Perfect Creation that went tragically wrong when man chose to believe Satan rather than JAH. Then followed the story of Salvation; of how the Almighty KING of Jahzrael (Israel), the Eternal Jah of Abraham, Isaac and Jahcob (Jacob) set about rescuing mankind from the consequences of sin, which is Death.
He had to define sin and demonstrate how terrible a thing it was. He did this by means of His Law, which is recorded in the first five books of the Scriptures. If you study that Law you will find that it is a User Guide
on How to Live.
follows chapter after chapter of Jah's history;
real-life examples of how the ADONAY dealt with His chosen people Jahzrael as they reacted to His law.
comes the Testimony and many Promises and Prophecies concerning Salvation
through His only begotten Ben (Son) Jahoshawah, the Messijah of the world!
The story of Salvation is the greatest drama of all time; a love story of unparalleled appeal. The Scriptures then tell of how JAH sent His only begotten Ben Jahoshawah to die for the sins of the world; and how that anyone - whether Ethiopian (Wooly haired family of mankind) or Gentile (Straight haired family of mankind) may live for all time if they simply accept His free gift of Salvation.
- For Jah so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Ben, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life.
- Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews (Sheep) only, but also of the Gentiles (Goats)?
- For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Master over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of jah shall be saved.
Sad to say millions treat this astonishing offer of mercy and Everlasting Life with unbelief and even a measure of contempt. Oh what appalling ignorance has sin spawned in the human heart! What greed! What hatred! What pride! that man should foolishly fight his Maker and choose eternal death instead of eternal life. This is one of the greatest mysteries of all time!
- Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living Jah. 18 - And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? 19 - So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
- See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16 - In that I command thee this day to love Jah thy Maker, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply; and Jah thy Maker shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. 19 - I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: 20 - That thou mayest love Jah thy Abbah, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him; for he is thy life, and the length of they days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which Jah sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jahcob, to give them.
Consider the words of the apostle Paul regarding the spiritually lost of this world, who have been blinded to the knowledge of Jah's offer of Salvation because of their unbelief.
- But if our Jahspel (gospel) be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 - In whom the god (satan) of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Jahspel of the Messijah, who is the image of Jah, should shine unto them.
The Holy Scriptures end with a final invitation to accept the Water of Life, freely! It is a touching appeal by Jahoshuwah himself, for us to accept life before it is eternally too late. Dear friends, you can't afford to ignore so great an offer! Here it is in Revelation 22:17
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.
And let him that heareth say, Come.
And let him that is athirst come.
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely!!!
For more info contact:
The Mount Zion Assembly of Jah
5 Kanarick Crescent
M3M 1P3 Canada